Professor Roger Seheult, MD discusses important COVID 19 Updates including:
– A new study on oxygenation levels when wearing masks
– New data on vitamin D levels and COVID-19 infections
– The results of a recent study of hospitalized patients using NAC (N Acetylcysteine)
– An overview of recent coronavirus data from the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, Canada, India, Hawaii, and more (This video was recorded on October 9, 2020).
Dr. Seheult is the co-founder and lead instructor at https://www.medcram.com
LINKS / REFERENCES:
Johns Hopkins Tracker | https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
Worldometer | https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Effect of Face Masks on Gas Exchange in Healthy Persons and Patients with COPD | https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1513/AnnalsATS.202007-812RL
SARS-CoV-2 positivity rates associated with circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels | https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0239252#pone-0239252-g001
Double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial with N-acetylcysteine for treatment of severe acute respiratory syndrome caused by COVID-19 (Clinical Infectious Diseases) | https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciaa1443/5910353
THE MEDCRAM WEBSITE:
Visit us for videos on over 60 medical topics and CME / CEs for medical professionals: https://www.medcram.com
SUBSCRIBE TO THE MEDCRAM YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
Get notified of new videos by hitting the bell icon:
RECENT PREVIOUS COVID-19 UPDATES:
Please visit MedCram.com for the full series:
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 110: Trump’s Risk Factors and COVID-19 Prognosis; Interferon https://youtu.be/Rko2xGmPn04
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 109: New Data From Europe As COVID 19 Infections Rise https://youtu.be/rCH36Cckebg
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 108: High Risk COVID 19 Behaviors; Cases Rise in Europe https://youtu.be/2wJdB5tTKeg
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 107: Monoclonal Antibodies for COVID 19 Treatment and Prevention? https://youtu.be/wvaLyxp8jhM
– COVID 19 Update Update 106: Comorbidities and Excess Deaths; Bradykinin and Coronavirus https://youtu.be/_TECf3xSFbU
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 105: FDA Authorized Treatments; COVID 19 Vaccine Update https://youtu.be/01MRRop7OPs
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 104: COVID 19 Reinfection & Immunity https://youtu.be/J9BOs_dR_bI
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 103: Convalescent Plasma Treatment & the FDA; College Campuses Close https://youtu.be/pvmtT_XV4aw
– At Home, Cheap, COVID-19 Tests with Results in 15 Minutes: How to Fix Testing with Dr. Michael Mina https://youtu.be/cP-MHKU_cQE
Several other recent close contacts with the President have also tested positive including Aide Hope Hicks, Senator Mike Lee, RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, Former Counselor Kellyanne Conway, and Campaign Manager Bill Stepien
All coronavirus updates are at MedCram.com (including COVID 19 diagnosis, prevention, treatment, vaccine COVID 19, vitamin D and COVID 19, NAC (N acetylcysteine), surgical mask vs N95 mask vs cloth mas efficacy, interferon, remdesivir, restaurants and COVID 19, and more).
We offer many other medical topics (ECG Interpretation, thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction, hypertension, DKA, influenza, measles, mechanical ventilation, etc.) on our website.
MEDCRAM WORKS WITH MEDICAL PROGRAMS AND HOSPITALS:
MedCram offers group discounts for students and a variety of medical programs, hospitals, and other institutions. Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested.
Roger Seheult, MD
Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
Associate Professor at the University of California, Riverside School of Medicine
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media contact info: https://www.medcram.com/pages/media-contact
Video Produced by Kyle Allred
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Tweets by MedCramVideos
MedCram medical videos are for medical education and exam preparation, and NOT intended to replace recommendations from your doctor.
#COVID19 #SARSCoV2 #VitaminD